Exhibition - February 2022
An exhibition of the winners of the IV International Art Festival MAЛЮЙ.UA uniting 18 countries of the worl, was opened on February 18 in the Museum-Workshop of IP Kavaleridze. The exhibition will last until March 4, it can be visited according to the schedule of the museum https://museum-kavaleridze.
The opening was attended by:
• Winners of the festival (16 out of 57);
• organizers of the festival: President of the Association for the Development of International Relations ADRUM, Chairman of the Festival Tatiana Kolesnichenko, Art Director of the Festival Alexander Udra;
• Chairman of the festival jury, director of the Museum-Workshop IP Kavaleridze Alexander Yunin;
• First Deputy Minister of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine Rostyslav Karandeev;
• First Secretary of the Public Diplomatism of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Ruslana Linnyk;
• Director of the Italian Institute of Culture in Ukraine Eduardo Crizafuli;
Members of the festival jury:
- Yulia Shilenko - chief curator of the Taras Shevchenko National Museum Yulia Shilenko (Ukraine);
- Chi Shaotin - artist, calligrapher, teacher (China);
- Wei Limin - Director General of the Ukrainian-Chinese Center for Education and Culture (China);
- Asker Javadov - artist, member of the Union of Artists of Azerbaijan (Azerbaijan);
The exhibition of the winners of the IV International Art Festival MAЛЮЙ.UA, held under the auspices of the Ministry of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine, presents 57 works by young artists and sculptors aged 5-25 from eight countries: Ukraine, Canada, Montenegro, Azerbaijan, USA, Serbia, Armenia and Moldova. Out of more than 500 participants of the festival from 11 countries, 250 young talents became finalists. Participants showed vivid creative abilities in original works of various genres and directions, using a variety of techniques and materials. 57 winners were chosen by a distinguished jury, which included prominent figures of culture and art from 14 countries on 5 continents.