МАЛЮЙ.UA.WAR - Terms
A special project the International Art Festival МАЛЮЙ.UA.WAR is underway While Russia's insidious war against Ukraine is going on.
We invite artists from all over the world to take part in it. The works of all participants will be exhibited on the resources of the festival. After the war, large-scale exhibitions will be held in Ukraine and other countries.
Terms of participation:
• The festival is not held on a competitive basis (the works are not evaluated by the jury or the audience)
• Participation in the festival is free
• There is no age limit, the project is open to artists of all ages, from children to the older generation
• Theme of works: Russia's war against Ukraine.
To participate, you need to send an email to the festival email@example.com:
• photos from 1 to 3 works
• your portrait photo
• personal data in English:
• name, surname
• country, city / village
• title, dimensions, materials and year of creation of the work (example: “Stand with Ukraine”, watercolor, paper, 20x30, 2022)
• your Facebook and Instagram accounts, if you have any (so we can tag you)
• phone with messengers (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram)
There are no restrictions on the format, materials or size of the work. Graphics, painting, collage, batik, applique, embroidery, mixed media, stained glass, computer graphics, sculptures and any other types of fine-art are accepted.
The main condition is that the work be on the topic of Russia's treacherous war in Ukraine.
• If you send a photo of one work, it participates in the festival and is exhibited on our resources;
• If you send a photo of more than one work (maximum three), the organizers choose one of them, and it participates in the festival and is exhibited on our resources.
Due to possible bombings, shelling and other circumstances in a state of war, the answer to your request mayby not come immediately. But the organizers will definitely accept the application of each participant and show his|her|their work.
The term of the project is while the war is going on and while the organizers have the opportunity to carry it out.
The works of the festival participants will be disseminated in the Ukrainian and international media, on various resources to please Ukrainian glorious warriors and show the eyes of artists a terrible war to the world.
The festival is organized by the Association for the Development of International Relations ADRUM and promoted and produced by STUDIORAR with the support of the Ministry of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine.
Tel .: +380674094155 (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram)